The admission to class Playgroup /Pre. Jr., Jr. And Sr. Kg. to IX will be in March /April every year. The parents are advised to come prepared to pay the fees and the caution money, on the day of the Admission Test, in case the school confirms admission. The caution money thus paid is refundable, when the child leaves the school later. However the caution money is forfeited if after confirmation of admission, the child fails to join the school within one month of stipulated date of joining.
Admission is open to all irrespective of caste, carried and community. Application should be made on the printed form available from the office. No application will be considered until all specified requirements are met and will not be answered for resection of any application for admission.
The following certificates are to be attached to the application for admission.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Last Progress Report from the previous school.
- Recent Medical Report signed by a register Doctor.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school.
- Passport size photographs.
- The concerned Education officer of State Govt. or Joint Secretary of C.B.S.E. should sign T.C. if the student is from other state.
- T.C. will be accepted only from a recognized school.
- T.C. should be countersigned by the appropriate office of the Indian Embassy I Consulate of that country in India if the student is from abroad.
In case of withdrawal of a student at the end of the year the parents should notify their intention in waiting before the end of February. Three months’ notice is required for any withdrawal during the year, T.C. will not be issued unless all due are cleared and accounts of the school are settled.